We offer scratch and laser engraving.
Our Team uses high-quality equipment and machinery to ensure that engravings are of the highest quality.
Engraving and cutting can be done on a range of materials including:
Step up fee:
We charge an once-off setup fee of R250 for any artwork, branding or Logo that will be required to be engraved.
Artwork for engraving: requirements
Artwork can be supplied or one of our design team can quote on your requirements. We are able to work from Jpegs, but some additional ‘digitizing’ might be required. Below are the design requirements.
* VECTOR FILES: – EPS (Encapsulated Postscript), AI (Adobe Illustrator) text CONVERTED to outlines.
– Corel Draw – CDR – lines drawing with text CONVERTED to curves/paths.
– PDF may be submitted if the artwork was created in vector format, all fonts converted to Curves or outlines before saving to PDF format.
* Some Jpegs – JPEG, PNG’ as long as they are over 300, 450, 600dpi – lower resolution than this usually produces unacceptable results.
* Black and white graphics – No Gray Scale/shading – no shaded colours or shades of grey.
* Artworks / Logos that are entirely in one solid darker colour, e.g. red or blue, may be useable.
FYI – We can import the following formats: DXF & SVG or any other format that can be imported into Corel Draw.
For any more information on our Engraving Services, Please Contact Us